Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥

Go down 
+3
Ttyycool
Alana
|Sweet|
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Madi wrote:
The white female suddenly jumped towards the sound of the voice, hoping not to startle the other creature as she asked, "Who are you?" Though she looked in the direction of the male, she didn't look straight at him, rather than staring at a sun flower.

Didrik jumped back a little bit as the female appeared almost out of thin air. "I am Didrik, Alpha of Rocky Ridges." He replied after her caught the breath that he had lost when she freaked him out.

Last edited by |Sweet| on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 pm

((I thought it was Didrik.))

Shaking herself out of the trance that held her captive, she began, "Hm? Oh, sorry about that. Alpha? I didn't even know there was a group anywhere near here." She paused, thinking about her next words, "I'm sorry to intrude, Dadrik. I can leave if you would like."
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Madi wrote:
((I thought it was Didrik.))

Shaking herself out of the trance that held her captive, she began, "Hm? Oh, sorry about that. Alpha? I didn't even know there was a group anywhere near here." She paused, thinking about her next words, "I'm sorry to intrude, Dadrik. I can leave if you would like."

{It is, I spelled it wrong xD}

"You aren't intruding, don't worry. And yes there is a group around here. Would you care to join since there isn't anywhere else to go?" Didrik asked curiously, shifting his position so that he was sitting up on his haunches.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Cocking her head to the side thoughtfully, Whitewind quickly replied. "That sounds like a lovely idea. Oh, and I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I am Whitewind." She dipped her head to the alpha and quickly blinked, looking back up to the sunflower.

((xD Awesome.))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Madi wrote:
Cocking her head to the side thoughtfully, Whitewind quickly replied. "That sounds like a lovely idea. Oh, and I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I am Whitewind." She dipped her head to the alpha and quickly blinked, looking back up to the sunflower.

((xD Awesome.))

"Well then come on Whitewind, let me show you were you will sleep." Didrik answered, and turned to scamper towards the rocky area in the north right after he grabbed the mouse back between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Name: Grove
Creature: Squirrel
Description: Grove is the normal Grey Squirrel with the average size and weight, and dark, sm0key grey pelt.
Position Wanted: *Shrugs*
Other: Forest Haven

Name: Dreden
Creature: Otter
Description: Dreden is a dark, rusty red otter with fur which is usually slicked back and shining, along with a dark brown tail.
Position Wanted: I don't know at the moment
Other: ^^
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:28 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"Well then come on Whitewind, let me show you were you will sleep." Didrik answered, and turned to scamper towards the rocky area in the north right after he grabbed the mouse back between his teeth.

((Lenna and Grove?))

Whitewind nodded quickly and began to race after him, in the usual zig-zag pattern, which was just natural for her. Sure, many had asked her why she does that, but she had to admit, it was a good tactic when playing tag with she was younger. Even now, at times.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Madi wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

((Lenna and Grove?))

Whitewind nodded quickly and began to race after him, in the usual zig-zag pattern, which was just natural for her. Sure, many had asked her why she does that, but she had to admit, it was a good tactic when playing tag with she was younger. Even now, at times.

The male stopped at a large rock well, where small holes filled the area. Some of the holes about six ferret lengths long. "The dens are in the rocks. Warm in the winter, and cool in the summer. Perfect for us."

{Sure, You start}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:45 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The male stopped at a large rock well, where small holes filled the area. Some of the holes about six ferret lengths long. "The dens are in the rocks. Warm in the winter, and cool in the summer. Perfect for us."

{Sure, You start}

The jill nodded and stepped forward, inspecting the holes and peeking inside. Finally, she found a perfect hole, which was a great size for her stature, and was quite comfortable as well. A small patch of moss in the back provided her with the comfort. She smiled as she backed back out, "This one is perfect."

"Come on!" Grove pleaded, trying to break a walnut as he hit it against a large rock, "Crack you dang thing!" Finally, he heard a small crack, and he looked at the walnut to find a small chip in its armor. He smiled and took it in both of his paws, hitting it once again, his grin growing when it cracked open completely.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Madi wrote:

The jill nodded and stepped forward, inspecting the holes and peeking inside. Finally, she found a perfect hole, which was a great size for her stature, and was quite comfortable as well. A small patch of moss in the back provided her with the comfort. She smiled as she backed back out, "This one is perfect."

"Come on!" Grove pleaded, trying to break a walnut as he hit it against a large rock, "Crack you dang thing!" Finally, he heard a small crack, and he looked at the walnut to find a small chip in its armor. He smiled and took it in both of his paws, hitting it once again, his grin growing when it cracked open completely.

"Then take it. Mine is over there," He replied, pointing to the far corner of the rocks at the biggest den. "Its the warmest of them all in the winter, which I love."

The female sprang from one tree to the next, the sprig of spruce leaves clenched in her teeth. She was going to add it to her den in the trees to make it smell even nicer.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Whitewind nodded as she replied, "Thank you. For everything, I mean." She quickly scurried inside and lay down, wrapping her tail around her paws for even more warmth.

Grove turned, placed the walnut in his mouth and triumphantly began to scrurry to the top of the large tree, his hollow burrow almost at the very top. He stopped quickly, spotting movement to his right. He soon spotted her, a pretty female squirrel jumping from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Madi wrote:
Whitewind nodded as she replied, "Thank you. For everything, I mean." She quickly scurried inside and lay down, wrapping her tail around her paws for even more warmth.

Grove turned, placed the walnut in his mouth and triumphantly began to scrurry to the top of the large tree, his hollow burrow almost at the very top. He stopped quickly, spotting movement to his right. He soon spotted her, a pretty female squirrel jumping from tree to tree.

{ Step 1 for WW}

Lenna stopped at a large redwood and entered a whole in the top of it that housed her den. Setting the spruce leaves down on the bed, she smiled. "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:06 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

{ Step 1 for WW}

Lenna stopped at a large redwood and entered a whole in the top of it that housed her den. Setting the spruce leaves down on the bed, she smiled. "Perfect."

((Thanks. ^^ Are we doing a new day? If so, I can start.))

Though Grove was too busy staring at the female to notice, the walnut was about to fall from his jaws. Finally, the walnut rolled out, and into his arms, which were clutching the tree. "Oh," he mumbled, taking the nut back in his mouth, and continuing to run towards his home. Finally, he entered and set down the delicious nut, and began to dine.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Madi wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

{ Step 1 for WW}

((Thanks. ^^ Are we doing a new day? If so, I can start.))

Though Grove was too busy staring at the female to notice, the walnut was about to fall from his jaws. Finally, the walnut rolled out, and into his arms, which were clutching the tree. "Oh," he mumbled, taking the nut back in his mouth, and continuing to run towards his home. Finally, he entered and set down the delicious nut, and began to dine.

{Yes please}

The female headed outside, and climbed higher in the tree till she could see the entire forest from it. There it is, she thought and jumped onto a limb farther down. Traveling like that, the fea made her way to the berry bushes in the south.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:21 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

{Yes please}

The female headed outside, and climbed higher in the tree till she could see the entire forest from it. There it is, she thought and jumped onto a limb farther down. Traveling like that, the fea made her way to the berry bushes in the south.

Bright light flooding into the small hole was all that was needed to make the jill's green eyes slowly open. She smiled, though she was momentarily blinded by the radiant light, but soon saw her new, comfortable den. She smiled and rose to her paws, quickly hopping out.

Finally, after finishing his snack, Grove ran out of his large den and looked around once more. Catching a flash of movement once again, he began to bound towards it, leaping from tree to tree, trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Madi wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

{Yes please}

Bright light flooding into the small hole was all that was needed to make the jill's green eyes slowly open. She smiled, though she was momentarily blinded by the radiant light, but soon saw her new, comfortable den. She smiled and rose to her paws, quickly hopping out.

Finally, after finishing his snack, Grove ran out of his large den and looked around once more. Catching a flash of movement once again, he began to bound towards it, leaping from tree to tree, trying to catch up.

[Can we continue} later? I just want to focus on IAI for the little time I have left.]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 pm

((Sure. (: ))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Madi wrote:
((Sure. (: ))
{Tomorrow? }
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Karie wrote:
{{

Name: Hazelle
Creature: Rabbit
Description: Hazelle has a graceful, lithe build with healthy limbs and long, elegant legs. Her fur is deep golden brown with a few white spots on her legs. Her eyes are a beautiful, inviting shade of hazel.
Position Wanted: I might try for leader.

}}

[Accepted Wink If you would like to rp with Fiver, you will need to start ^-^ ]
( Did u double Fiver, or free him up? )
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 am

Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Karie wrote:
{{

Name: Hazelle
Creature: Rabbit
Description: Hazelle has a graceful, lithe build with healthy limbs and long, elegant legs. Her fur is deep golden brown with a few white spots on her legs. Her eyes are a beautiful, inviting shade of hazel.
Position Wanted: I might try for leader.

}}

[Accepted Wink If you would like to rp with Fiver, you will need to start ^-^ ]
( Did u double Fiver, or free him up? )

{Double Don't worry. I clone all my charries, not take them away.}
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:38 am

|Sweet| wrote:
Jamiee wrote:
"Oh oh oh!" Emerson scrambled upright, his fur bristling and eyes widening. "Don't surprise me like that!"

The racoon laughed quietly, stepping the rest of the way into the area of berry bushes. "Sorry, but it should be me who is surprised. I haven't seen you around before."

"Well, then you must be new. I've been coming to these berry bushes for as long as I remember," Emerson replied thoughtfully, blinking a few times as he studied the female.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 am

Jamiee wrote:

"Well, then you must be new. I've been coming to these berry bushes for as long as I remember," Emerson replied thoughtfully, blinking a few times as he studied the female.

"Odd, I should know you then. For you see, I also have been coming here as long as I can remember..... Well anyway. I am Nallias, what might you be?" She asked after sitting now. Blinking once, the fea wrapped her fluffy raccoon tail around her front gray paws. There really was no need to tell him that she was an alpha. If he was part of the pack, he would probably already know, and if not, then she didn't really want him to know anyway. The female didn't exactly LOVE the position, and how creatures treated her because of it.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 am

|Sweet| wrote:

"Odd, I should know you then. For you see, I also have been coming here as long as I can remember..... Well anyway. I am Nallias, what might you be?" She asked after sitting now. Blinking once, the fea wrapped her fluffy raccoon tail around her front gray paws. There really was no need to tell him that she was an alpha. If he was part of the pack, he would probably already know, and if not, then she didn't really want him to know anyway. The female didn't exactly LOVE the position, and how creatures treated her because of it.

His brow furrowed over his big black eyes and he shrugged. "Well, I'm usually here in the afternoon when most other raccoons are asleep. It's possible we can completely miss each other."
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:04 am

Jamiee wrote:

His brow furrowed over his big black eyes and he shrugged. "Well, I'm usually here in the afternoon when most other raccoons are asleep. It's possible we can completely miss each other."

"Quite possible I guess. Well do you mind if we share the berries then? There is more than enough for two raccoons, no matter how hungry they are." Nallias smiled, and stood up before padding over to the nearest bush. Colored dots which were the berries, dotted the leaves, making the bush look a bit abnormal.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:10 am

((Continue, Sweet? (: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: