Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

"I'm sorry to hear that," Circe replied generously. She smiled gently at the male. "My name is Circe - what's yours, sir?"
"I am Decadere," the brute replied, his gaze fallin back to the pretty fea. He smiled and said, "So, would you care to stay with my pack?"

Circe grinned. "I would love to, thanks so much ...," she paused for a moment. "Decadre." She let the name roll across her tongue. Circe smiled.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Decadere cocked his head, hearing his name being spoken, "Yes? May I help you?" ((WB))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere cocked his head, hearing his name being spoken, "Yes? May I help you?" ((WB))

Circe grinned cheerfully. "Sorry," she responded. "Just testing it out. What a great name."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, "I would be happy to." He rose to his paws and shook the small amount of snow that had gathered on his pelt off, and began to trudge forward.

Elith followed closely behind him, "So where is the main camp?" she asked from his heels. (WB T^T)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Decadere smiled, which was quite rare for him, "Thank you. Your name is quite nice as well."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere smiled, which was quite rare for him, "Thank you. Your name is quite nice as well."

"What a great smile," Circe murmured, cocking her head and letting her gold eyes glimmer.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Decadere allowed his smile to grow as he said, "As is your own." He flicked his tail and cleared his throat, "If you would like to find a den, I would be happy to asist."

((Decadere clone))

"This way,"
the Decadere clone said, soon entering the large campsite, a clearing in the forest, which was flaked with snow in each direciton.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Madi wrote:
"Good job," Miria complemented the male with a small flick of her bushy tail. He had skills, she'd give him that. She smiled, her bright eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 pm

The reynard beamed at the praise of the alpha, his bushy tail raising in the air a bit. "Do you want to eat them now, or should I hide them so we can come back to them after hunting some more?" He questioned, voice a bit muffled from the load he carried in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Miria nodded, sitting on her haunches, "The eggs are fine, thank you." She didn't want to waste his effort at the time, and the eggs sounded quite good to her.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 pm

He nodded, bending over and letting them rest on the ground. He counted them, coming up with three. He nosed two of them over to her, since she was alpha. "Two for you, and the other for me." He bent over and picked his up with his teeth, banging it on the ground so that it cracked a hole for him to drink out of.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:17 pm

She dipped her head in gratitude and took the other one, dropping it on a rock to let a small crack appear. She then ate the remaining liquid and smiled, "That was certainly delicious." She nudged the other over to him and said, "Go ahead."

((GTG, sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Creven shook his head. "You're both the girl and the alpha. All odds say that egg is yours." He sat up, curling his fluffy tail around his paws and waiting for her to finish the last one.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 pm

((Mind if i join?))

Name: Byakko
Animal: European Red Fox
Description: Byakko is what the animal is; a red fox. Not much else to say about him, just that he's tall but almost sickly skinny, sorta weak.
Personality: Byakko is almost silent most of the time. The only time he talks is when he's alone or he really has something to say. He's willing to make exceptions though. He enjoys hanging around with people, willing to socialize if necessary.
Position Wanted: Anything
Other: Ages of Ice
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:14 pm

((Accepted, thank you for joining. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Lake wrote:

The she-lion sped up, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the male. "It's lovely," She murmured, blinking her green eyes. She wondered where the hunters slept, or if she would even sleep with other lions at all. Avalen opened her jaws to ask this, but she decided that would be shown to her soon enough.

{ I've got to go eat--- bye! }

{ Last post? }
Back to top Go down
https://ivoryskies.forumotion.com
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Madi wrote:
((Accepted, thank you for joining. Smile))

((Thnx. Should I be found or can I just be with the other foxes already??))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:18 pm

"Thank you," Haiden said, pride flooding his voice. He smiled and continued on, he tilted his head towards the east, "That is the river, which is slightly frozen." Then, he tilted his head to the west, "There is our kill pile." And then, he stopped, "Any den is up for grabs, except mine of course."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:19 pm

((Whatever you choose to do, is fine with me. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Madi wrote:
"Thank you," Haiden said, pride flooding his voice. He smiled and continued on, he tilted his head towards the east, "That is the river, which is slightly frozen." Then, he tilted his head to the west, "There is our kill pile." And then, he stopped, "Any den is up for grabs, except mine of course."

{ Sorry it took so long-- I wrote a long post on a warrior's thread. }

Avalen raised an eyebrow, pretending to be disappointed to find out the last part out. "Ah, okay. I'll eat now, if that's alright." She murmured, flicking her tail at the male before making her way over to the prey. She nosed a few kills over, and finally selected a small snowshoe hare before returning to Haiden.
Back to top Go down
https://ivoryskies.forumotion.com
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:54 pm

"If you insist," Miria said, cracking the last egg and drinking the liquid from it as she had done to the first. "Thank you for the delicious meal, Creven," she said with a bright smile. She soon wrapped her tail around her paws and shivered, "Curse this freezing cold..."
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:59 pm

"No problem. Thank you for sharing it with me." He smiled and dipped his head slightly. He rest his fluffy tail on hers, but only in an attempt to warm her a bit. HE hoped that, like most females normally would, she wouldn't take it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Miria smiled to the male, "Thank you." Warmth rushed through her, but quickly left when a gust of wind blew through her fur, bringing flakes of snow with it. "I think I may retreat to my den."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Madi wrote:

"This way,"
the Decadere clone said, soon entering the large campsite, a clearing in the forest, which was flaked with snow in each direciton.

A small smile grew on Elith's face, "Wow, this place is pretty with the snow on it. Thank you for letting me join your pack, it was very kind of you," she said. She was usually very talkative. To be honest, she was a little bit nervous around him. She wasn't as fond when people were quiet or seemingly emotionless. It almost automatically made her silent. If he opened up a little maybe he would be nice to talk to... but not yet.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:19 pm

"Alrighty. We should probably head back home..." He ruffled his fur up a bit in a feeble attempt to keep out the cold winds. He stood to his paws, trying to keep some sort of contact with the alpha at all times. It was getting dangerously cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next