Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:22 am

Madi wrote:
"I'll be the judge of that," he stated, his tail swaying from side to side as he pondered her statement.

Elith nodded, "Very well then. What do you want to do today that doesn't require me walking?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:30 am

Decadere shrugged as he searched his brain for any ideas, "I don't know. Are you hungry?" It had been a long time since he had eaten, and he was quite hungry himself.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:49 am

Madi wrote:
Decadere shrugged as he searched his brain for any ideas, "I don't know. Are you hungry?" It had been a long time since he had eaten, and he was quite hungry himself.

Elith nodded, "Yes, but we can't exactly hunt together," Elith frowned. "Would you mind getting something for me to eat, too?" she asked sweetly. She had thrown up yesterday's meal earlier that morning and her stomach was twice as hungry.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:28 pm

"Yeah, that was kind of my question. What do you want? Elk, hare, caribou?" he asked with a small chuckle, his eyes still gleaming, reflecting his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Madi wrote:
"Yeah, that was kind of my question. What do you want? Elk, hare, caribou?" he asked with a small chuckle, his eyes still gleaming, reflecting his laughter.

"Er... I don't mind what it is as long as it's big," Elith shrugged, "I'm feeling kind of ravenous," she admitted with a blush.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Decadere nodded, "Alright, elk it is, then!" He smiled and gave her one last gentle lick on the ear before he turned and padded out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, "Alright, elk it is, then!" He smiled and gave her one last gentle lick on the ear before he turned and padded out of the den.

Elith grinned out of pure bliss and waited for Decadere to return with the elk.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Decadere sniffed the air, grinning slyly when he caught the scent of a nearby elk heard. He then began to pad forward, unaware of the wolf who was a mere twenty feet behind him. Decadere soon stood behind the heard, and searched for the weakest. When a limping cow caught his eye, he leapt forward with a loud howl, and so began the chase. But... it was not only the one hunter and prey... it was two hunters, and two forms of prey.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere sniffed the air, grinning slyly when he caught the scent of a nearby elk heard. He then began to pad forward, unaware of the wolf who was a mere twenty feet behind him. Decadere soon stood behind the heard, and searched for the weakest. When a limping cow caught his eye, he leapt forward with a loud howl, and so began the chase. But... it was not only the one hunter and prey... it was two hunters, and two forms of prey.

(I am not quite sure how to reply to that T_T)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:49 pm

((xD That's ok. Oh, and the other wolf ish Jaryn. Twisted Evil))

Decadere soon hovered over his kill, panting and gasping for breath after the long chase. He then took a leg in his jaws and bit down tightly, beginning his long journey home.
About half-way there, Dec stopped. He looked around carefully, sensing something in the air. All senses were alert now, searching the wind for anything... unusual.
Hidden by the scent of pine, Jaryn watched his brother, crouched and ready to pounce. He was alone. And he was an easy catch.
Decadere suddenly turned his head to the familiar sound of his brother's breath, and his eyes grew wide to the sight. He ran, kill in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Madi wrote:
((xD That's ok. Oh, and the other wolf ish Jaryn. Twisted Evil))

Decadere soon hovered over his kill, panting and gasping for breath after the long chase. He then took a leg in his jaws and bit down tightly, beginning his long journey home.
About half-way there, Dec stopped. He looked around carefully, sensing something in the air. All senses were alert now, searching the wind for anything... unusual.
Hidden by the scent of pine, Jaryn watched his brother, crouched and ready to pounce. He was alone. And he was an easy catch.
Decadere suddenly turned his head to the familiar sound of his brother's breath, and his eyes grew wide to the sight. He ran, kill in his jaws.

Elith wondered where Decadere was. She knew he could be awhile, but wished he would hurry up. Her stomach was growling ravenously. She wondered if she was just hungry or could it be the pups already?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Decadere leapt into the den, falling on first impact, leaving the kill aside. He gasped for breath, his eyes wide as could be, his pupils minor dots. Scratches lined his flank from where Jaryn had made an attempt to capture him in his lethal claws.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere leapt into the den, falling on first impact, leaving the kill aside. He gasped for breath, his eyes wide as could be, his pupils minor dots. Scratches lined his flank from where Jaryn had made an attempt to capture him in his lethal claws.

Elith's eyes were the size of saucers and could she have gotten up, she would have run towards him to inspect if he was missing any body parts. "Dec! Are you okay?" she asked in a worried tone, "Who did this to you?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:08 pm

"J-Jaryn...ambush," he said inbetween exasperated breaths. His body shook as he struggled to rise to his paws.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Madi wrote:
"J-Jaryn...ambush," he said inbetween exasperated breaths. His body shook as he struggled to rise to his paws.

Elith narrowed her eyes and brought her muzzle to his ear. "I love you," she whispered. She couldn't tell him her plan, or even that she had a plan. She didn't know where Jaryn was and she didn't know if he could hear them.

(I have a really cool idea, can you make Jaryn come in? xD)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:16 pm

((Sure! Twisted Evil But first, what's the plan?))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Madi wrote:
((Sure! Twisted Evil But first, what's the plan?))

(Jaryn will be all: Imma kill yuuuuuu!~
and Elith will be like: WAIT! I need to tell you first that... I'm pregnant with your pups!
Because she's such a little liar xD)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:23 pm

((xD Aweshum! But he being the ingenious devil he is won't believe it! Twisted Evil))

Jaryn ran into the den, his teeth bared to Decadere as he progressed forward, a demented look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Madi wrote:
((xD Aweshum! But he being the ingenious devil he is won't believe it! Twisted Evil))

Jaryn ran into the den, his teeth bared to Decadere as he progressed forward, a demented look in his eyes.

(Nooo D: He has to believe it or it won't work xD)
(But he is your charrie so do whatcha want, lol)

Elith whimpered. "Wait, Jaryn! I need to tell you something before you do anything," she said, sounding more confident than she was.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:30 pm

((xD Fine!))

Jaryn raised an eyebrow, but didn't let his eyes wander form Dec while he asked, "What?!"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Madi wrote:
((xD Fine!))

Jaryn raised an eyebrow, but didn't let his eyes wander form Dec while he asked, "What?!"

Elith took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant... with your pups." She lie rolled off of her tongue easily. She knew she would do anything to save Decadere.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Jaryn's left eye twitched as they both widened. He then let out a loud yelp, "WHAT?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn's left eye twitched as they both widened. He then let out a loud yelp, "WHAT?!?!"

Elith looked down to the ground. "A-aren't you happy?" she looked back up at him and she was crying, "You're going to be a father."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:46 pm

"I-I'm not the type. I-I don't do well with pups," he stuttered, flashing memories trailing to the back of his mind. They, and Decadere were quickly dragging him to the edge of insanity.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Madi wrote:
"I-I'm not the type. I-I don't do well with pups," he stuttered, flashing memories trailing to the back of his mind. They, and Decadere were quickly dragging him to the edge of insanity.

Good. Now she had successfully distracted him. She took the moment to glance at Decadere. How was he reacting to all of this? After the quick look, she buried her head between her paws and started to sob loudly. Thank God she was a good actress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 21 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next