Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng

Go down 
+5
Orange
Arielle
Celeus
»Madi«
{...Izzy...}
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:17 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

Cecilia glanced over surprised as a grunt reached her ears. It had come from her right, and as soon as she turned to see who it was, the female spotted who it had come from. Another wolf! A large surprised grin formed on her muzzle. "I thought I was the only one left," She muttered excitedly, barking once to catch the animals attention.

His head turned slowly to the side. His eyes were narrowed, but not viciously. Actually, the expression on his face was that of being bored. Scarecrow's ears pricked slightly with interest once he spotted that the female and realized she wasn't familiar. He rose leisurely to his paws, stretched, and then returned the bark.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:23 pm

[quote="Jamiee"]
Quote :

His head turned slowly to the side. His eyes were narrowed, but not viciously. Actually, the expression on his face was that of being bored. Scarecrow's ears pricked slightly with interest once he spotted that the female and realized she wasn't familiar. He rose leisurely to his paws, stretched, and then returned the bark.

Encouraged by the answering noise, Cecilia began to trot towards him, tail held high as it wagged. Her jade green eyes were sparkling with excitement at the prospect of meeting another one of her kind. For when she was a pup, her family just disappeared. She had been living on her own, traveling, by herself for a while now and she hadn't seen hide or hair of another wolf.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:26 pm

[quote="|Sweet|"]
Jamiee wrote:
Quote :

Encouraged by the answering noise, Cecilia began to trot towards him, tail held high as it wagged. Her jade green eyes were sparkling with excitement at the prospect of meeting another one of her kind. For when she was a pup, her family just disappeared. She had been living on her own, traveling, by herself for a while now and she hadn't seen hide or hair of another wolf.

He raised his tail and breathed in her scent. She wasn't from this pack defiantly, nor the other one. Scarecrow deemed it safe to speak. "You know you're on my territory, right?"
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Jamiee wrote:

He raised his tail and breathed in her scent. She wasn't from this pack defiantly, nor the other one. Scarecrow deemed it safe to speak. "You know you're on my territory, right?"

"Territory?" Cecilia asked, confusion entering her voice. Did that mean there were more wolves around here? "Sorry, I didn't know. I will leave if you wish, but before I go... may I get your name?"
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 am

|Sweet| wrote:
Jamiee wrote:

"Territory?" Cecilia asked, confusion entering her voice. Did that mean there were more wolves around here? "Sorry, I didn't know. I will leave if you wish, but before I go... may I get your name?"

"I'm Scarecrow. And I never said you had to leave, did I? All I asked was if you were aware of where you were,"
he said simply, flicking his tail over his paws.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 am

Jamiee wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Jamiee wrote:

"I'm Scarecrow. And I never said you had to leave, did I? All I asked was if you were aware of where you were,"
he said simply, flicking his tail over his paws.

"Usually when animals say that you are on their territory, they want you to leave. I guess I misunderstood. I am Cecilia by the way. Nice to meet you Sir." She dipped her head once politely, not because she thought he was an alpha, but because of his kindness. It deserved some recognition.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:56 am

|Sweet| wrote:

"Usually when animals say that you are on their territory, they want you to leave. I guess I misunderstood. I am Cecilia by the way. Nice to meet you Sir." She dipped her head once politely, not because she thought he was an alpha, but because of his kindness. It deserved some recognition.

He gave a swift nod.

"Well, do you plan on staying? The Sun Wolves kind of out number us. Any new members are welcome as long as you know where your loyalties lie."
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:00 am

Jamiee wrote:

He gave a swift nod.

"Well, do you plan on staying? The Sun Wolves kind of out number us. Any new members are welcome as long as you know where your loyalties lie."[/color]

"So there IS a pack around here!" She exclaimed, unable to help herself. The excitement bubbled up within her, showing itself in her eyes and smile. "Y-Yes, I would love to join your pack. I would love to very much."
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:20 pm

The brute nodded, smiling in a welcoming way. "Great! So um...would you like a tour of the territory, then or something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Izzy wrote:
The brute nodded, smiling in a welcoming way. "Great! So um...would you like a tour of the territory, then or something?" He asked.

Cecilia nodded swiftly. "I would love that a lot. I am never good at remembering places unless someone helps me along firstly." Tail wagging happily, the fea motioned for him to begin whenever he wished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5