Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng

Go down 
+5
Orange
Arielle
Celeus
»Madi«
{...Izzy...}
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 pm

"Oh, yes! " Eclispe nodded, and flicked her tail over at one by a small pool of water. "Is it taken?"
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 pm

He turned his head in the direction she was pointing. "That one, hm? No, it's not."
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Eclispe's tail swished back and forth happily. She wished to get up and see it close up, but her legs still hurt.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
Eclispe's tail swished back and forth happily. She wished to get up and see it close up, but her legs still hurt.

"But...," he sighed. "I suggest you stay here for a day or two until you heal. Putting too much strain on your body could just make things worse."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:13 pm

"So," Hailen began her tail slightly swaying, "What is this pack's history?" She asked as she cocked her head, crossing her paws.

Inferno nodded, "I would love to." He dipped his head and smiled, soon lifting his head once more,"Is there anything you would like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Celeus wrote:
Abrel nodded with understanding. "Ah, yes. My reasons are nearly the same, but I was stopping here for a drink before I wandered around." He glanced back at the water awkwardly, not really knowing what else to say. Was was he supposed to say? He decided if this conversation was going to continue she'd have to ask the next question.

(For apple love Smile)
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:20 am

"Duh." Eclispe chuckled, and rested her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Fang

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Name;; Sontrain
Gender;; Male
Pack;; Moon
Description & Personality;; Sontrain is a mixed grey colored male. His eyes are a electric blue and seem to have sparks in his eyes. His fur is slightly thicker that normal wolves fur. He is normally anti social and silent, and only talks when talked to or when chatting with a friend.
Other;; No.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Name;; Ayatsuri
Gender;; Male
Pack;; Bluumoon
Description & Personality;; Ayatsuri has long, thin silver fur, as if he had been drenched with water. TBPO
Other;; Would like Med Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Fang

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Suburbia wrote:
Name;; Ayatsuri
Gender;; Male
Pack;; Bluumoon
Description & Personality;; Ayatsuri has long, thin silver fur, as if he had been drenched with water. TBPO
Other;; Would like Med Wolf.

(Sub! You're here too! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:33 pm

((Yeah! Jacob, is that you?))
Back to top Go down
Fang

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Suburbia wrote:
((Yeah! Jacob, is that you?))

(Sorry to dissapoint, but no xD this is Pinky from RPC. ^^;
But hai anyway Sub xP)
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 am

[Accepted Fang and Suburbia ^.^ ]
[And Fang, you're from RPC? It's not still up, is it?]
Back to top Go down
Fang

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:03 pm

[0.o RPC is still active and alive. -Labbie left... In December?- Currently Alley is in control of RPC, and Ginger is still mod. Why would it nit still be alive? O.o]
[thanks for the acceptance, btw;; ^^]
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Fang wrote:
[0.o RPC is still active and alive. -Labbie left... In December?- Currently Alley is in control of RPC, and Ginger is still mod. Why would it nit still be alive? O.o]

[Well, it had kinda slowed down after a little while, so I didn't know what happened to it. Razz ]
[Do you think you could give me the link?]
[And you're welcome.]
Back to top Go down
Fang

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Jamiee Hatake wrote:
Fang wrote:

[Well, it had kinda slowed down after a little while, so I didn't know what happened to it. Razz ]
[Do you think you could give me the link?]
[And you're welcome.]

[sure.]
http://rpcentral.forumotion.com/forum.htm

[yea... So. ^^ You start RP first?
I think it should be Sontrain X ???(one of your wolvrs)]
[BTW;; a charrie X a charrie means a character roleplays with another character, invade you didn't know. ^^]
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 pm

[Well, I could use either Scarecrow(a clone), Venus, or Dust.]
Back to top Go down
Fang

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Jamiee Hatake wrote:
[Well, I could use either Scarecrow(a clone), Venus, or Dust.]

[Sontrain X Venus ^^]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:29 pm

((Ayatsuri x Scarecrow?))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:50 pm

[Alright. I'll start for both in a minute.]
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Name;;Cecilia
Gender;;female
Pack;;Burntmoon
Description & Personality;; A light tan female with dusty fur colored legs and paws that are black. Flecks of white are on her tail and face and a large X covers her left eye.
Other;; Her and Scarecrow?
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 pm

[Accepted]
[You start?]
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Cecilia glanced up at the sky, judging the time carefully by the position of the sun. Rays of heat washed her coat, making the female frown. She was never a fan of anything hot. Actually, she really hated it.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:06 pm

The brute kicked his legs up in the air, enjoying the nice coolness of the shade on this ridiculously hot day. He felt as if the sun wolves were showing off their powers a little too much and wasn't afraid to stomp over there and ask them to cool it off a little. After all, they both needed to survive, as the last representatives of their kind. Scarecrow grunted.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Jamiee wrote:
The brute kicked his legs up in the air, enjoying the nice coolness of the shade on this ridiculously hot day. He felt as if the sun wolves were showing off their powers a little too much and wasn't afraid to stomp over there and ask them to cool it off a little. After all, they both needed to survive, as the last representatives of their kind. Scarecrow grunted.

Cecilia glanced over surprised as a grunt reached her ears. It had come from her right, and as soon as she turned to see who it was, the female spotted who it had come from. Another wolf! A large surprised grin formed on her muzzle. "I thought I was the only one left," She muttered excitedly, barking once to catch the animals attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next