Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:47 am

Madi wrote:
"I love you too," Decadere repeated, his eyes reflecting his love for her as they gleamed in the moonlight.

Elith licked his nose. "I'm kinda tired," she murmured, leaning up against his warm fur.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:49 am

Dec nodded, and let his eye lids slowly close, "Yeah, me too." He yawned and rested his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:50 am

(Next day? ^_^)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:51 am

((Sures! Your turn to start though. Twisted Evil))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:55 am

Madi wrote:
((Sures! Your turn to start though. Twisted Evil))

Elith blinked awake, feeling tired but happy. The memories from last night flooded her. "Morning," she murmured to the fuzzy form next to her with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:59 am

Decadere slowly shook himself awake, murmuring, "Good morning." He smiled and nuzzled her soflty. Light peeked through the den, bright and gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere slowly shook himself awake, murmuring, "Good morning." He smiled and nuzzled her soflty. Light peeked through the den, bright and gleaming.

"How are you feeling, love?" Elith asked, looking up at him. She really enjoyed saying the word 'love.'
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Decadere's smile grew as he replied, "I'm fine, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere's smile grew as he replied, "I'm fine, what about you?"

Elith smiled, "I feel like I'm floating on a cloud," she said, licking his nose. (WB)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:12 pm

"I feel like I'm living in my own dream," he said in a relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Madi wrote:
"I feel like I'm living in my own dream," he said in a relaxed tone.

"Hm... me too," Elith said, nuzzling him softly. "I haven't been this happy in a long time."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:26 pm

"Me neither," he replied, his smile growing to her soft touch.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Madi wrote:
"Me neither," he replied, his smile growing to her soft touch.

Elith suddenly felt nauseous...she flung herself away from Decadere just in time so she didn't throw up on him. "Eew," she blanched.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:46 pm

"Elith?" he ran to her side, propping himself against her, supporting her, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Madi wrote:
"Elith?" he ran to her side, propping himself against her, supporting her, "What's wrong?"

"I-I don't know," Elith said. Her stomach was starting to calm down now, thank God. "Maybe it was what we ate last night? Are you feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:50 pm

"I'm fine," he said, worry flooding his eyes as he gazed to her.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Madi wrote:
"I'm fine," he said, worry flooding his eyes as he gazed to her.

Elith thought hard. What could it possibly be? Only one thought struck her... but no. "No, that's not possible," she shook her head, not looking at him. She hadn't realized that she'd spoken out loud.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:55 pm

"What?" Decadere asked, cocking his head to the side, "What's not possible?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Madi wrote:
"What?" Decadere asked, cocking his head to the side, "What's not possible?"

"Nothing," Elith shook her head, "like I said, it's not possible. So, it's nothing." Still, she looked at her stomach narrowing her eyes slightly. It couldn't be... could it?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:03 pm

"It's not nothing," he said, repeating what she had said to him not long before.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Madi wrote:
"It's not nothing," he said, repeating what she had said to him not long before.

"Dec... I think I might be pregnant," Elith said cautiously. She didn't know how he would react. Obviously they were his... but the two of them weren't even mates. She wasn't worried about him leaving her to bring them up herself. She knew he was a better wolf than that. But... would he be angry?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Decadere's eyes widened in pure disbelief. He pawed at an ear as he asked, "W-what did you just say?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere's eyes widened in pure disbelief. He pawed at an ear as he asked, "W-what did you just say?"

"I said... I think I'm pregnant. That's the only explanation for me throwing up like that. And the only brute who could be the father would be er... you," Elith said.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Decadere's mouth gaped open, his eyes ramaining wide. His expression was an odd sight as he stared at her. His mind raced with thoughts, like, "Me, a father?!"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere's mouth gaped open, his eyes ramaining wide. His expression was an odd sight as he stared at her. His mind raced with thoughts, like, "Me, a father?!"

"Are.. er, are you okay?" Elith asked, cocking her head to the side. He looked pretty surprised to say the least. Okay, so this was better than angry, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next