Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Empty
PostSubject: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:16 pm

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> A2roya

Useless.
Lost.
Terrified.

I could no longer feel the concrete beneath my paws, the torn pads aching from overuse, and wear. But, as I had continued to look ahead, I did not notice that below me, the level ground that my paws had trampled was no longer solid, cold concrete, but now it was uneven, and cool Earth. When I finally averted my gaze from the future ahead, I was amazed to see the dirt beneath my paws, moist, and inviting. Though I wanted to go on, I stopped my paws from carrying me any further. I was tired of running from an unseen enemy, and finally sat back on my haunches, looking down to my paws. They were somewhat shining with a crimson liquid, but I ignored it. I had to keep going, as I didn't want them to catch me. I wanted to be as I was now, free...
So, in a compelling erge to move forward, I rose to shaking legs, and began to bound forward. No thoughts now penetrated my mind, but one; Run.

I am
Frayed.

All strays find their way here some way or another. You found yours.

Welcome to Aryion.

Now that you have found Aryion, you must learn the ways of the strays. All canines follow these

Rules

{1}No Power-Playing.
{2}No God-Modding.
{3}Please, no Chat Speak while RPing.
{4}Please consult other RPers if you would like to join in their RP.
{5}Please wait to have your forms accepted before RPing
{6}Keep everything PG. No excessive violence, please.
{7}No foul language
{8}When not in RP please use: (), [], or {}.
{9}Please follow all IS RPing guidelines/rules.

So, we obviously haven't scared you off. Yet. You're brave. Just what we need in our members. There are several choices to make though, so, go ahead:

>>>Form<<<

<Name>
<Gender>
<Breed>
<Pack>
<Description>
<Personality>
<Other>

Now that you have made your choice, you must know something about us:

{1} There are three seperate packs.
Churning Waves Pack
Burning Embers Pack
Life Vine Pack and
Sunlight Row Pack
Though the pack names may seen decieving, we do not have control of any elements.
{2} Here, we come as we go. Meaning, if before we came here we have any interesting accessories, then they stay.
{3} Any breeds, be them hybrids, or mutts, are accepted into are packs, though... One of the alphas will be a bit picky. (Not saying any names.)
{4} We expect loyalty at its highest. The leaders have their right to shun you, or disown you from the pack. This is VERY unlikely, but watch yourself.
{5} The tree packs will never interact with each other, unless severely needed, or if there is some majorly disastrous.. Well ya get it.

================================================================================================================================

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Rh39n9

~The Alphas~

~~Alpha Male: Dimani
~~Alpha Female:

~Secondary Leaders~

~Members~
Dimani-Male-Weimaraner-Me
Larka- Female-Pit Bull-Izzy

~Pups~

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> 262tdv7

->>Alpha Male:
->>Alpha Female: Evaine

->Secondary Leaders<-

->Members<-
Evaine-Female- Border Collie- Me
Archie-Male-Mutt-Izzy
Madden- Male-English Setter- Arielle
Jack-Border Collie & Husky Mix- Karie

->Pups<-

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Zkiwp3

**Alpha Male: Kima
**Alpha Female:

*Secondary Leaders*

*Members*
Kima-Male- Beagle- Me
Yuea-Female- Lab, Collie and Schnauzer mix- Sweet

*Pups*

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> 25yx3xf

§§Alpha Male:
§§Alpha Female: Kiala

§Secondary Leaders§

§Members§
Kiala-Female-Irish Setter & Labrador Retriever Mix- Me

§Pups§

News & Announcements
{7-10-10} Fray is open!! ^.^

Last edited by »Madi« on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:14 pm

<Name> Archie
<Gender> Male
<Breed> Mutt
<Pack> Burning Embers
<Description> An all black, tall, shaggy-pelted dog with dark brown eyes and a single white forepaw. Short tail.
<Personality> TBPO
<Other> Age of the Ice

<Name> Larka
<Gender> Female
<Breed> Pitbull
<Pack> Churning waves, right?
<Description> A pretty, chestnut colored female with a white under-belly, chest, and muzzle. Gray eyes.
<Personality> TBPO
<Other> Age of the Ice

Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:20 pm

((Oops... I copied and pasted the rules from IAI and I put a different secret word, but it got deleted so... xP I'll go change that.

Otherwise, accepted!))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:21 pm

<Name> Yuea
<Gender> female
<Breed> Mix of Lab, Collie, and Schnauzer
<Pack> Sunlight Row
<Description> A mix of a few different dogs. She is small, almost puppy sized though she won't grow any more. Her coat is soft, black white white mixed in on her legs and face. Her tail is long and thing, almost always wagging. Yuea has light blue eyes
<Personality>tbpo
<Other>The age of Ice
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:23 pm

[Thanks! Would you like to RP? If you just wanna do one pair, I'd like to use Larka the most.]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:24 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
<Name> Yuea
<Gender> female
<Breed> Mix of Lab, Collie, and Schnauzer
<Pack> Sunlight Row
<Description> A mix of a few different dogs. She is small, almost puppy sized though she won't grow any more. Her coat is soft, black white white mixed in on her legs and face. Her tail is long and thing, almost always wagging. Yuea has light blue eyes
<Personality>tbpo
<Other>The age of Ice

((Accepted! And the secret word is changed. xD You guys don't have to change it, though.))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Izzy wrote:
[Thanks! Would you like to RP? If you just wanna do one pair, I'd like to use Larka the most.]

((Sure! If you don't mind, I would like do just one. (: So, Larka and Dimani?))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:28 pm

[Sure]

The broad-chested dog made her way quickly through the undergrowth. Her pink tongue was lolling out the side of her maw in an attempt to breath better and cool down. But it wasn't helping much. She was still running. And she would continue to run until her legs wouldn't carry her any farther and all those memories were erased from her mind. Larka began to slow a bit, but cursed under her rapid breath, picking up her pace once more.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:30 pm

{Kima and Yuea?If so, I am starting and you can reply.}

The female trotted along at a steady rhythm, paws pounding against the packed earth beneath them. The area was flat, an empty nothing for miles. It had been like that for the last hour. Eyes closed tiredly as she walked, tongue lolled out the side of her muzzle as she prayed for more air, Yuea trekked on. The bottoms of her pads were soar and caked with dried mud, one of the many signs that she hadn't stopped walking for a long time, yet she barely seemed to notice them anymore. Pain had numbed her, but her eyes were still showing signs of her usually happy life.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Izzy wrote:
[Sure]

The broad-chested dog made her way quickly through the undergrowth. Her pink tongue was lolling out the side of her maw in an attempt to breath better and cool down. But it wasn't helping much. She was still running. And she would continue to run until her legs wouldn't carry her any farther and all those memories were erased from her mind. Larka began to slow a bit, but cursed under her rapid breath, picking up her pace once more.

His ears perking quickly, the chesnut colored Weimaraner stopped in his tracks. The sound of quick paw pads was appearant, as was a heavy breath. He narrowed his pale blue eyes, watching and waiting for the sign of another dog. To be sure that he was not hallucinating, he sniffed the air carefully, and sure enough, the scent of another dog filled his nose. Finally, another stray, and it was close to his territory, too. Dimani quickly took off towards the scent, his chance at a new pack member was near.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:40 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
{Kima and Yuea?If so, I am starting and you can reply.}

The female trotted along at a steady rhythm, paws pounding against the packed earth beneath them. The area was flat, an empty nothing for miles. It had been like that for the last hour. Eyes closed tiredly as she walked, tongue lolled out the side of her muzzle as she prayed for more air, Yuea trekked on. The bottoms of her pads were soar and caked with dried mud, one of the many signs that she hadn't stopped walking for a long time, yet she barely seemed to notice them anymore. Pain had numbed her, but her eyes were still showing signs of her usually happy life.

A small, mult-colored body ran through the underbrush, his tail swaying from side to side, expressing his current emotion, happiness. He had finally escaped the clutches of the neglective family, and he was no longer thin as a twig, and frail as a leaf, but lean as he should be, and the perfect weight of twenty-five pounds, which was almost solid muscle, which drove his legs to go the speed, and length that they did. But, being a hound dog, his nose was as sensitive as could be, and sure enough, the scent of yet another dog filled his nose. That only made him change direction towards the scent, run faster, and ptu a grin on his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:41 pm

She stopped dead in her tracks. And along with her pace her heart stopped as well. Another dog scent. Rustling in the forest not too far away. Larka growled t0 herself, pressing her ears back as she dove for cover in a bramble thicket. It could easily be with a human that was tracking her down, ready to capture her and take her back there. The pitbull wasn't taking any chances of that happening.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Madi wrote:

A small, multi-colored body ran through the underbrush, his tail swaying from side to side, expressing his current emotion, happiness. He had finally escaped the clutches of the neglectful family, and he was no longer thin as a twig, and frail as a leaf, but lean as he should be, and the perfect weight of twenty-five pounds, which was almost solid muscle, which drove his legs to go the speed, and length that they did. But, being a hound dog, his nose was as sensitive as could be, and sure enough, the scent of yet another dog filled his nose. That only made him change direction towards the scent, run faster, and put a grin on his muzzle.

Finally it was to much to bear. Sinking slowly to her paws, the fea closed her eyes and just waited there, hoping death would be more merciful then anything else. Not having water or nourishment for many days was bad enough, but she had already been skinny when she had left home. Now it seemed like she would finally meet her end out in the middle of no where without anyone to watch her go. Yuea let out a sigh and waited for it to happen.

Last edited by |Sweet| on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Izzy wrote:
She stopped dead in her tracks. And along with her pace her heart stopped as well. Another dog scent. Rustling in the forest not too far away. Larka growled t0 herself, pressing her ears back as she dove for cover in a bramble thicket. It could easily be with a human that was tracking her down, ready to capture her and take her back there. The pitbull wasn't taking any chances of that happening.

With each step the dog took, he was one step closer, and he was hot on her tracks, too. He quickened his pace to a fast trot, trying to catch up to the dog. Suddenly, the scent shifted... Weird, he thought, looking around for any clue as to why that happened. Soon, he had his answer as he saw bushes shaking, which signaled the obvious, dog jumping in. He came close enough to the bush, and spoke, "Hello?" He lowered his head, the tags on his red black leather collar jingling. Dang tags! Someday, I swear, I'll get rid of these things, he yelled in his mind.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Her pink and black lips curled back and a snarl was the returned reply to his greeting. Larka sunk back farther into the bushes, fur bristling with such intensity. "Where is your human?!"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:53 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

Finally it was to much to bear. Sinking slowly to her paws, the fea closed her eyes and just waited there, hoping death would be more merciful then anything else. Not having water or nourishment for many days was bad enough, but she had already been skinny when she had left home. Now it seemed like she would finally meet her end out in the middle of no where without anyone to watch her go. Closing her eyes slowly, the fea let out a sigh and waited for it to happen.

The Beagle continued to run, his strong legs taking him long distances in a short amount of time. Soon, he found himself in a clearing, his dark brown eyes scanning it. He put his nose to the ground and began to pursue the scent, when finally, he came to his destination. When seeing the female, his smile faded, and his heart dropped. She was obviously breathing, but in horrible conditions. He whimpered and put a paw on red paw on her shoulder, gently shaking her, "Miss?"
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Madi wrote:

The Beagle continued to run, his strong legs taking him long distances in a short amount of time. Soon, he found himself in a clearing, his dark brown eyes scanning it. He put his nose to the ground and began to pursue the scent, when finally, he came to his destination. When seeing the female, his smile faded, and his heart dropped. She was obviously breathing, but in horrible conditions. He whimpered and put a paw on red paw on her shoulder, gently shaking her, "Miss?"
Yuea moaned slightly, and put both paws smack dab over her muzzle. "Go away. Can't you see I am dying here." Of course, she really didn't believe there was anyone there. It was just a hallucination from the heat and dehydration, not some dog shaking her shoulder.

Last edited by |Sweet| on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Izzy wrote:
Her pink and black lips curled back and a snarl was the returned reply to his greeting. Larka sunk back farther into the bushes, fur bristling with such intensity. "Where is your human?!"

The Weimaraner took a step back, not expecting the snarl to be her reply. He simply put a frown on his face, saying coldly, "I have none. And I don't plan on it." He narrowed his eyes, poking his head in the bush only enough to get a quick look at her, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:01 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

Yuea moaned slightly, and put both paws smack dab over her muzzle. "Go away. Can't you see I am dying here." Of course, she really didn't believe there was anyone there. It was just a hallucination from the heat and dehydration, not some dog shaking her shoulder. [b]

Her reply was disturbing to him, as he raised his voice slightly, "No you're not. Not while I'm here." He looked her over, and determined she needed both food, and water. "I'll be right back!" and without giving her time to protest, he was off, making his way towards his den to retrieve a plump rabbit, and a water bowl he had found.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Madi wrote:

Her reply was disturbing to him, as he raised his voice slightly, "No you're not. Not while I'm here." He looked her over, and determined she needed both food, and water. "I'll be right back!" and without giving her time to protest, he was off, making his way towards his den to retrieve a plump rabbit, and a water bowl he had found.

{ I found her reply hilarious, cause its what I would have done. }

Peaking one eye open, she saw that it was just an empty area. No dogs, though the hallucinations kept saying that she smelled one. She had been right though. The voice hadn't been real, it was just a mirage or something. Closing her eyes again, Yuea bopped herself on the head with her tail. "Told yah so, " She muttered speaking to herself.

Last edited by |Sweet| on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:04 pm

[ Sad ]

She relaxed slightly, but didn't trust him completely. It would take a long time for her to trust again. Maybe she never would. "I'm Larka. But what's it to you?"
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Izzy wrote:
[ Sad ]

She relaxed slightly, but didn't trust him completely. It would take a long time for her to trust again. Maybe she never would. "I'm Larka. But what's it to you?"

{Why so said Izzy/Jamiee/Lil/My ninja buddy}
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:07 pm

[10min. ago I just found out that my best online friend forever is leaving...forever.]
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:08 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:
[10min. ago I just found out that my best online friend forever is leaving...forever.]
{Who? It can't be me cause I am staying right here.... }
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:09 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

{ I found her reply hilarious, cause its what I would have done. }

Peaking one eye open, she saw that it was just an empty area. No dogs, though the hallucinations kept saying that she smelled one. She had been right though. The voice hadn't been real, it was just a mirage or something. Closing her eyes again, Yuea bopped herself on the head with her tail. "Told yah so, " She muttered speaking to herself.
((xD Same here.))

Kima quickly returned, the rabbit cleverly in between the bandana on his neck, and the bowl of water in his mouth. He was careful not to have it splosh out, though some escaped, but it was still a full bowl of water. He placed the bowl before her, and grabbed the rabbit, sitting it next to the bowl, "There you go. Eat and drink as you please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: