Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Karie wrote:
{{ Frayed and Forgotten. (: }}
{{ Jack and the leader? }}

((Thank you! ^^))
((Sure! You start?))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Madi wrote:

Kima sighed as he sat back on his haunches. This was probably going to take a while. "My name is Kima. I'm the alpha of a nearby dog pack, which isn't too far away from here," he replied, hoping that was enough of an explanation. He looked to the malnurished female with sympathy clouding his eyes.

"I am Yuea, Mr. Kima. And why should I believe you are no more than a figment of my conscious mind?" She asked playfully, sitting up to look him in the eyes. The fea was actually starting to believe him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:47 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"I am Yuea, Mr. Kima. And why should I believe you are no more than a figment of my conscious mind?" She asked playfully, sitting up to look him in the eyes. The fea was actually starting to believe him.

"If I were a figment of imagination, would I be able to do this?" he cocked his head as he batted at her shoulder, though it was playful, and an attempt to make her actually feel his presence. "Well?" If she didn't believe from that, he would have to search his mind for something again...
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Madi wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

"If I were a figment of imagination, would I be able to do this?" he cocked his head as he batted at her shoulder, though it was playful, and an attempt to make her actually feel his presence. "Well?" If she didn't believe from that, he would have to search his mind for something again...

"Ok, I guess you are real enough." She answered hesitantly, and bent her head down to the water as if she was inspecting it. Finally, the fea lapped a bit of it and looked up in surprise. "This is real as well!"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:36 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"Ok, I guess you are real enough." She answered hesitantly, and bent her head down to the water as if she was inspecting it. Finally, the fea lapped a bit of it and looked up in surprise. "This is real as well!"

"Uh huh," the beagle replied, smiling down to the female. Finally, he thought. Finally she had chosen to believe him, and finally she had taken a drink from the water. "Don't forget about the rabbit," he reminded her thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:50 pm

>>Madi<< wrote:

"Uh huh," the beagle replied, smiling down to the female. Finally, he thought. Finally she had chosen to believe him, and finally she had taken a drink from the water. "Don't forget about the rabbit," he reminded her thoughtfully.

"I wasn't dying of hunger, mostly just thirst." She muttered between laps. "I was unlucky enough not to find any source of it during my run away attempt, but there was plenty of prey."Of course she had eaten little of it since she had been to thirst to hunt, but that was just a minor detail.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"I wasn't dying of hunger, mostly just thirst." She muttered between laps. "I was unlucky enough not to find any source of it during my run away attempt, but there was plenty of prey."Of course she had eaten little of it since she had been to thirst to hunt, but that was just a minor detail.

He shrugged and nodded, replying, "Suit yourself." He looked out into the plains beyond, and it made him wonder how his forest-like territory couldn't be seen from here. The scent was obviously there, though. Then, an idea came to mind as he carefully swiveled his gaze, and eyed the female, without blinking. "Yuea, would you like to join my pack?"
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:56 pm

>>Madi<< wrote:

He shrugged and nodded, replying, "Suit yourself." He looked out into the plains beyond, and it made him wonder how his forest-like territory couldn't be seen from here. The scent was obviously there, though. Then, an idea came to mind as he carefully swiveled his gaze, and eyed the female, without blinking. "Yuea, would you like to join my pack?"

"How do you know my name?" She wondered dreamily, looking at him. After a moment of thought, she frowned. "I told you it didn't I. How could I have forgotten that. I must be worse for wear than I thought, and that is pretty bad considering I thought I was going to die."

{When I saw his post, I did just that. Saying out loud. "How does he know her name?" Then I remembered xD}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 pm

((xDD Hold on, lunch...))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:05 pm

>>Madi<< wrote:
((xDD Hold on, lunch...))
{O.O It is 3 here, what time is it for you?}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:10 pm

((... 3. But... yeah. xD I woke up late.))

|Sweet| wrote:
"How do you know my name?" She wondered dreamily, looking at him. After a moment of thought, she frowned. "I told you it didn't I. How could I have forgotten that. I must be worse for wear than I thought, and that is pretty bad considering I thought I was going to die."

Kima chuckled quietly as he listened to her. "Don't worry. Lack of water does strange things to a dog," he barked, his eyes moving back to her as he raised an 'eyebrow', "So, you gonna join my pack, or what?"
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:41 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Kima chuckled quietly as he listened to her. "Don't worry. Lack of water does strange things to a dog," he barked, his eyes moving back to her as he raised an 'eyebrow', "So, you gonna join my pack, or what?"

"Eh, Why not. It would give me something to do while I wait for my owners to track me down. Sure, I will join your pack, Mr. Kima." Yuea finally said, dipping her head to her new alpha.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
"Eh, Why not. It would give me something to do while I wait for my owners to track me down. Sure, I will join your pack, Mr. Kima." Yuea finally said, dipping her head to her new alpha.

"You see, that's just the thing. Our pack has underground hideouts. So, if you ever smell your human coming, just bark like a maniac, and I'll signal everyone to hide," he said, nodding his head slowly,"Though you and I are the only ones in this pack..." Finally, he snapped back to attention and asked, "Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 pm

»Madi« wrote:

"You see, that's just the thing. Our pack has underground hideouts. So, if you ever smell your human coming, just bark like a maniac, and I'll signal everyone to hide," he said, nodding his head slowly,"Though you and I are the only ones in this pack..." Finally, he snapped back to attention and asked, "Sound good?"

"Why would I want to hide form the Master?" Yuea asked confused, head chocking to the side. "I been trying to find him forever, and if he did come I would be overjoyed, not hide from him."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:52 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"Why would I want to hide form the Master?" Yuea asked confused, head chocking to the side. "I been trying to find him forever, and if he did come I would be overjoyed, not hide from him."
Kima was appauled to hear that ... Mainly because he couldn't understand how she felt about her Master. He had hated his for what he had done to him, which was truly a long story that he had never told to anyone before. He shut his mouth, since it was gaping open, and he sighed and said quietly, "Oh." He looked away, the memories of his Master flooding back to his mind, but he pushed them aside, and forced his smile to return, "Alright then, just follow me, and I'll take you to your temporary home."

Last edited by »Madi« on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Kima was appalled to hear that ... Mainly because he couldn't understand how she felt about her Master. He had hated his for what he had done to him, which was truly a long story that he had never told to anyone before. Yet, he sighed and said quietly, "Oh." He looked away, the memories of his own Master flooding back to his mind, but he pushed them aside, and forced his smile to return, "Alright then, just follow me, and I'll take you to your temporary home."

"Ok," She yipped happily and began to saunter forward in a random direction, actually having no clue where she was really headed. She was a lost do, not a runaway, but maybe time here would change her view.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:57 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"Ok," She yipped happily and began to saunter forward in a random direction, actually having no clue where she was really headed. She was a lost do, not a runaway, but maybe time here would change her view.

"Um... It's this way," the male called back, already quite a ways away, as he had run to that spot. Being small, light, and pure muscle, he was quick as a beagle could be. He smiled and wagged his tail, waiting for Yuea to catch up.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:00 pm

»Madi« wrote:

"Um... It's this way," the male called back, already quite a ways away, as he had run to that spot. Being small, light, and pure muscle, he was quick as a beagle could be. He smiled and wagged his tail, waiting for Yuea to catch up.

The fea giggled quietly and turned a semi circle around in the dirt and sprinted towards him. She was there in no time at all, since she had always been a fast runner. Now in the distance, she could make out some trees. Was it a forest?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:04 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The fea giggled quietly and turned a semi circle around in the dirt and sprinted towards him. She was there in no time at all, since she had always been a fast runner. Now in the distance, she could make out some trees. Was it a forest?

The beagle chuckled and ran forward, his powerful bounds getting him close to the border already. He looked back, expecting to see the female, but appearantly, she was a fast runner, as she was close beside him. He silently approved, seeing as she would be a good hunter for the time that she would be there.. But, maybe he would get lucky and she wouldn't leave. He enjoyed company, escpecially when he had none..
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:08 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:

Well, at least he isn't reluctant to share his identity. That's pretty good...

She chewed on the inside of her cheek as she tried to assure herself. "I guess...I'll take a look at your pack."

Dimani nodded as he backed up, allowing her room to emerge from the bushes. He shook his pelt free of the dew that had accumulated and and waited for her patiently.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:11 pm

»Madi« wrote:

The beagle chuckled and ran forward, his powerful bounds getting him close to the border already. He looked back, expecting to see the female, but apparently, she was a fast runner, as she was close beside him. He silently approved, seeing as she would be a good hunter for the time that she would be there.. But, maybe he would get lucky and she wouldn't leave. He enjoyed company, especially when he had none..

The female kept up with him, easily matching his speed, and soon they were running side by side towards what was definitely a forest. "You home?" She questioned loud enough for him to hear over the wind in her ears.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The female kept up with him, easily matching his speed, and soon they were running side by side towards what was definitely a forest. "You home?" She questioned loud enough for him to hear over the wind in her ears.

Kima nodded, barely able to hear her over the roaring wind, "Yeah! We're almost there." He barked loud enough for her to hear as well, and soon, he was already beging surrounded by trees of all sorts.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:33 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Kima nodded, barely able to hear her over the roaring wind, "Yeah! We're almost there." He barked loud enough for her to hear as well, and soon, he was already beging surrounded by trees of all sorts.

Yuea finally began to slow down when she hit the trees. She wanted to take every sight in, not rush through it as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:38 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

Yuea finally began to slow down when she hit the trees. She wanted to take every sight in, not rush through it as fast as she could.

Not noticing as the female slowed her pace, Kima ran forward, and finally looked back when he noticed she wasn't by his side. That's when he realized she had slowed her pace, and he did the same, but didn't bother to go back to her. He merely stopped to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:50 pm

»Madi« wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

Not noticing as the female slowed her pace, Kima ran forward, and finally looked back when he noticed she wasn't by his side. That's when he realized she had slowed her pace, and he did the same, but didn't bother to go back to her. He merely stopped to catch his breath.

{GTG. Dinner.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: