Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:51 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
»Madi« wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

Yuea finally began to slow down when she hit the trees. She wanted to take every sight in, not rush through it as fast as she could.

Not noticing as the female slowed her pace, Kima ran forward, and finally looked back when he noticed she wasn't by his side. That's when he realized she had slowed her pace, and he did the same, but didn't bother to go back to her. He merely stopped to catch his breath.

{GTG. Dinner.}
((Alright, bye.))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:34 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:
Madi wrote:
~Izzy~ wrote:
The female stepped slowly out of the thicket, gray eyes still trained on the unfamiliar weimeraner. "What's...what's your name? You know mind already." He may have already said his name, but Larka couldn't remember. She wasn't really paying attention to what he said earlier, instead she was making plans on where she would run to next.
"I'm Dimani," he replied, his voice still soft and gentle, though he doubted it would do any good. He could tell she was probably going to run soon, but he decided it wouldn't hurt to try and comfort her.

((It's fine, Izzy, I would've done the same.))

Well, at least he isn't reluctant to share his identity. That's pretty good...

She chewed on the inside of her cheek as she tried to assure herself. "I guess...I'll take a look at your pack."
[Last post I think?]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:43 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Dimani nodded as he backed up, allowing her room to emerge from the bushes. He shook his pelt free of the dew that had accumulated and and waited for her patiently.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Her gray eyes glued to his, the small pitbull female slowly emerged from the thicket; her fur sticking out in all odd directions. Larka swallowed past a lump in her throat and nodded to him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:53 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:
Her gray eyes glued to his, the small pitbull female slowly emerged from the thicket; her fur sticking out in all odd directions. Larka swallowed past a lump in her throat and nodded to him.

He closed his pale blue eyes and gathered his thoughts before quickly turning and beginning to head towards his territory, which was very close to this area. He kept his eyes on the sky above, but every once in a while he would put his eyes back on the road ahead. He had memorized the road ahead, but he was still cautious for rocks, or twigs.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:56 pm

She dared not speak a word as they traveled. Just because she was still so suspicious...and partially because that was her nature. A bit odd for her breed, but everything about Larka was odd. A shallow sigh escaped her muzzle as she trailed along behind the Weimeraner.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:00 pm

{Reply Madi? lol! }
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:03 pm

((Here you go, Sweet:

Quote :
Not noticing as the female slowed her pace, Kima ran forward, and finally looked back when he noticed she wasn't by his side. That's when he realized she had slowed her pace, and he did the same, but didn't bother to go back to her. He merely stopped to catch his breath.
))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:04 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:
She dared not speak a word as they traveled. Just because she was still so suspicious...and partially because that was her nature. A bit odd for her breed, but everything about Larka was odd. A shallow sigh escaped her muzzle as she trailed along behind the Weimeraner.
Since the Pit Bull was so quiet, Dimani looked over his shoulder a few times, making sure she was still there. A couple of times, he swore that he was going deaf, but he could hear his paw steps easily, so... Guess not.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:05 pm

[BRB, gonna set up an RP]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:07 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:
[BRB, gonna set up an RP]

((Mk, have fun. ^^))

((I love new RPs. xD))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:14 pm

»Madi« wrote:
((Here you go, Sweet:

Quote :
))

She had actually now stopped all together, and was peering down at a small beetle that was scurry across the mossy forest ground floor as fast as it could. "Interesting," Yuea murmured.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:21 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

She had actually now stopped all together, and was peering down at a small beetle that was scurry across the mossy forest ground floor as fast as it could. "Interesting," Yuea murmured.

Kima chuckled silently as he watched her gaze at a beetle. He too, thought insects were interesting, and other dogs also. He was always happy to see different dogs, and loved to see the many varieties as well.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:34 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Kima chuckled silently as he watched her gaze at a beetle. He too, thought insects were interesting, and other dogs also. He was always happy to see different dogs, and loved to see the many varieties as well.

The female poked it once with the end of her paw and watched it pick up speed even more. "Very interesting," She muttered chocking her head ever so slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The female poked it once with the end of her paw and watched it pick up speed even more. "Very interesting," She muttered chocking her head ever so slightly to the side.

((I'm anxious for your new RP. xD))

Kima raised an eyebrow and watched the little speck race faster. He smiled and looked around himself, taking in the surroundings. Plenty of trees, flowers, and... Wait... What was that? It looked like.. a dog tag... He walked forward and sniffed it, his nose pulling back quickly when he realized that it had been Dimani's. He must've been through his territory before he had claimed it, since it was rusted and worn.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:45 pm

»Madi« wrote:

((I'm anxious for your new RP. xD))

Kima raised an eyebrow and watched the little speck race faster. He smiled and looked around himself, taking in the surroundings. Plenty of trees, flowers, and... Wait... What was that? It looked like.. a dog tag... He walked forward and sniffed it, his nose pulling back quickly when he realized that it had been Dimani's. He must've been through his territory before he had claimed it, since it was rusted and worn.

{I have friends over for the night. We are watching a movie but I am getting on at the boring parts.}

Deciding to leave it along, the dog stood up again and barked for Kima to continue walking. "We are almost there right?" {WB}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:48 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

{I have friends over for the night. We are watching a movie but I am getting on at the boring parts.}

Deciding to leave it along, the dog stood up again and barked for Kima to continue walking. "We are almost there right?" {WB}

((Awesome. ^^))

The beagle's head suddenly jerked up as he looked around,"Hmm? Oh! Uh, yeah, we're almost there." He shook his head and began back on the path, but glanced back once more, the tag catching the sunlight and glinting in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm

»Madi« wrote:

((Awesome. ^^))

The beagle's head suddenly jerked up as he looked around,"Hmm? Oh! Uh, yeah, we're almost there." He shook his head and began back on the path, but glanced back once more, the tag catching the sunlight and glinting in his eyes.

Yuea shook her coat out quickly, the silver and onyx bandanna around her neck that served as her collar moving just slightly. "Good, I am eager to see what kind of place you call your camp." She replied, picking up her pace till she was up by his side once more.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:27 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

Yuea shook her coat out quickly, the silver and onyx bandanna around her neck that served as her collar moving just slightly. "Good, I am eager to see what kind of place you call your camp." She replied, picking up her pace till she was up by his side once more.

Kima continued forward silently, and soon, he came to a halt, standing in a large clearing, his eyes filled with pride, but were still uneasy. "This is it," he said cheerfully, looking to her and wagging his tail softly.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:41 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Kima continued forward silently, and soon, he came to a halt, standing in a large clearing, his eyes filled with pride, but were still uneasy. "This is it," he said cheerfully, looking to her and wagging his tail softly.

"Wow, Its nice." She replied in surprised admiration, tail picking up speed as she looked around. There seemed to be one flaw though. "Where do you sleep?" Yuea didn't see any den, anywhere.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:49 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"Wow, Its nice." She replied in surprised admiration, tail picking up speed as she looked around. There seemed to be one flaw though. "Where do you sleep?" Yuea didn't see any den, anywhere.

Kima shrugged, thinking before he replied. "Anywhere. I made my home. It's hidden beneath the brush and those trees over there," he lifted his paw and pointed to a large thicket, with pine on each side but the entrancce.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:54 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Kima shrugged, thinking before he replied. "Anywhere. I made my home. It's hidden beneath the brush and those trees over there," he lifted his paw and pointed to a large thicket, with pine on each side but the entrance.

She glanced over at where he pointed and not only spotted where he slept but where she would be to. A large hollow tree was rooted a couple yards away, and it looked perfect for her. "I like that one there," The dog muttered happily and began to saunter in that direction.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:14 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

She glanced over at where he pointed and not only spotted where he slept but where she would be to. A large hollow tree was rooted a couple yards away, and it looked perfect for her. "I like that one there," The dog muttered happily and began to saunter in that direction.

The beagle smiled and nodded, quickly following her as he responded, "Good choice." He had looked at it before, but decided he would make his own to fit his standards, and he had done just so. He completely forgot about the dog tag he had discovered, and focused on the present.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:21 pm

»Madi« wrote:

The beagle smiled and nodded, quickly following her as he responded, "Good choice." He had looked at it before, but decided he would make his own to fit his standards, and he had done just so. He completely forgot about the dog tag he had discovered, and focused on the present.

The wind blew her bandanna around as she bent down to inspect the entrance to her new den. There were no smells permeating the place, so she was confident that no one had ever lived there, and now that she did, no one else ever would till she left.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The wind blew her bandanna around as she bent down to inspect the entrance to her new den. There were no smells permeating the place, so she was confident that no one had ever lived there, and now that she did, no one else ever would till she left.

"I hope you enjoy your home,"
Kima whispered quietly, beginning to turn around and pad towards his own den. He smiled and looked to his red paws, remembered the journey he made to get here. But, he liked it. That journey made him who he was that day, and he enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: