Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Jack licked her ear and looked over at her, shivering with fright, pain, and anxiety. "You've c-cared for me s-s-so much, Evaine. You listen-n-n to me, and you really understan-nd me. You warm my... my... my heart a-and you... you bring out the... th-the gentlem-man in m-me." Jack, hoping that the heavy lead like feeling in his blood would rise, added, "I love you, ... Evaine."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Evaine's eyes gleamed at his words. It had been a short time since they met but it had felt like a lifetime. "Jack..." she began, her eyes growing heavy. "I like you, so much Jack. More than a friend, but.. It's not love. Not yet. But... It will be, I can feel it. Just stay with me, Jack... Don't leave me here alone as well..." She had so much to tell him... Including her past... She needed him... She couldn't let him die. Her feelings for him grew each second, closer to love. She hated telling him those words but, she was still afraid to lose him, as she was always afraid to lose things close to her.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Jack shook as he looked at her with a faint, yet weak, love in his eyes. "Evaine," he whispered. "I'll stay with you as long as it takes."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Evaine nodded as she rested her heand on his shoulder, "Please..." A small tear ran down her cheek; she couldn't bare to lose him.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:06 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Evaine nodded as she rested her heand on his shoulder, "Please..." A small tear ran down her cheek; she couldn't bare to lose him.

{{ All our couples are so dramatic and always in love. o.O I love our pairs. You and me rock, Madi. Haha! }}
Jack weakly lifted his chin and licked her head. He knew he had to stay okay for Evaine, for her. Taking a deep breath, he struggled as he stood up, but he did it.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Karie wrote:

{{ All our couples are so dramatic and always in love. o.O I love our pairs. You and me rock, Madi. Haha! }}
Jack weakly lifted his chin and licked her head. He knew he had to stay okay for Evaine, for her. Taking a deep breath, he struggled as he stood up, but he did it.

((I know! *Huggles* They're the best! <3 ))

Evaine carefully put herself to his side, trying to support him. "You're going to be okay," I whispered, mostly to myself.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:12 pm

[Madi, continue now? Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:15 pm

»Madi« wrote:

((I know! *Huggles* They're the best! <3 ))

Evaine carefully put herself to his side, trying to support him. "You're going to be okay," I whispered, mostly to myself.
{ I agree. (: -huggles- }
Jack was dizzy, but his paws were steadily on the ground. He took a step forward, his face illuminated from the gentle moonlight.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:17 pm

((Yesh Sweet! Very Happy Can you find last posty please?))

Evaine stepped with him, "I'm here, Jack.. I always will be." She smiled and carefully pressed herself to him. ((Wb xP))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:20 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"I will, don't worry." She replied, happily shaking her out the fur on her head. The bandanna that was around her neck slide around, but not much when the female did this.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Kima smiled and nodded, as he began to pad towards his den. "Oh, and you can choose any den you prefer," he said, looking back over his shoulder to the female. He then continued forward, and into his den.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Jack placed his paw on her shoulder and smiled down at her. "Evaine, I'm okay. I'll stay healthy and well for you. I swear." Jack sat down and gave his chest a quick lick. "Would you like me to go back to my den?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:31 pm

"No," she whispered, "please, stay. I enjoy having you with me." She then laid down beside him, licking his cheek and closing her eyes peacefully.

Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:35 pm

»Madi« wrote:
"No," she whispered, "please, stay. I enjoy having you with me." She then laid down beside him, licking his cheek and closing her eyes peacefully.

Jack nodded and said, "Alright," He laid down and curled his tail over and around Evaine, giving her the warmth of his fluffy fur.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Evaine smiled and buried her muzzle into his neck fur, happy to be with him. She was beginning to gain trust, not only for him, but for others as well..
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Jack smiled and licked her cheek lovingly. His bright blue cobalt eyes glimmered as he laid his head on his paws, looking over at her. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:43 pm

"Yes," she said, her voice muffled, "I was just so worried for you. I thought I as going to lose you." That thought made her wince. If she ever lost him, she would never forgive herself.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Yuea looked over at him in confusion. "I just picked one out and showed it to you Kima. Do you have short term memory loss or something?" She questioned, giving him a teasing smile before nodding once at the hollow willow tree right by his den.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:47 pm

((xD I forgot. I didn't look back at them.))

Kima blushed and sighed saying, "Guess so." He shook his head, as he thought he probably looked like a complete idiot. He soon curled up inside of his den and closed his eyes, though he was far from sleep.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:49 pm

»Madi« wrote:
((xD I forgot. I didn't look back at them.))

Kima blushed and sighed saying, "Guess so." He shook his head, as he thought he probably looked like a complete idiot. He soon curled up inside of his den and closed his eyes, though he was far from sleep.

Yuea on the other hand, had decided it was best to explore around a bit, so the small female trotted around camp, finding many new things to ooo and ahhh over.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Kima's eyes suddenly shot open as he listened to his surroundings. He could hear the birds, the rabbits and... The dog? He lifted his head and peered outside, only to see Yuea outside, exploring.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Jack smiled bravely. "Don't wory, you can always trust me, Evaine."
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Kima's eyes suddenly shot open as he listened to his surroundings. He could hear the birds, the rabbits and... The dog? He lifted his head and peered outside, only to see Yuea outside, exploring.

Movement caught her eye, and when she turned around, a pleasant but expected surprise was there. "Hello again Kima." She barked, head bending down to sniff at a flower that was growing on a bush in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: