Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:10 pm

[Nightowl]
[She actually left WI awhile ago, we just found each other on TWIG again, but not anymore]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:12 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:
[ Sad ]

She relaxed slightly, but didn't trust him completely. It would take a long time for her to trust again. Maybe she never would. "I'm Larka. But what's it to you?"

((I'm sorry, Izzy. ): ))

"I was asking because I'm the alpha of a nearby pack, and I was wondering if you would like to join as a member,"
he said, taking in a breath. He cocked his head, intent for her anwer.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Madi wrote:

((xD Same here.))

Kima quickly returned, the rabbit cleverly in between the bandana on his neck, and the bowl of water in his mouth. He was careful not to have it splosh out, though some escaped, but it was still a full bowl of water. He placed the bowl before her, and grabbed the rabbit, sitting it next to the bowl, "There you go. Eat and drink as you please."

"I am dreaming, I am dreaming. I must be dreaming." She muttered to herself over and over again as the voice returned and it brought what smelled like water and food (Yes water does smell). It couldn't be real that someone else was out here, especially not one who was bringing her things. I am in the middle of no where for crying out loud! Stupid mind playing tricks on me.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:
[Nightowl]
[She actually left WI awhile ago, we just found each other on TWIG again, but not anymore]

{How sad Sad Did she say why she was leaving?}
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Her ears lifted slightly with interest. "Just...dogs, right? No humans, colors, chains, anything of the sort?" Larka raised a suspicious eyebrow; all four limbs still tensed, ready to sprint away.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:17 pm

((I know. ^^))

"No, you're not dreaming. Open your eyes," I said quietly, placing my paw on her shoulder again, to try and reassure her. I suddenly got a wave of sympathy for the female, as I had been in this same situation once, but not near as horrible as hers. I whimperd as I said, "Please, open your eyes."
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

|Sweet| wrote:
~Izzy~ wrote:
[Nightowl]

{How sad Sad Did she say why she was leaving?}
[She seemed pretty down about it; I don't think she wanted to go]
[And she just said personal reasons...]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:19 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:
Her ears lifted slightly with interest. "Just...dogs, right? No humans, colors, chains, anything of the sort?" Larka raised a suspicious eyebrow; all four limbs still tensed, ready to sprint away.

"No," he replied gently, "Unless you came here will a collar on your neck, then no." He looked at her with a soft gaze, trying to show her that he truly meant it.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:20 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:

((That stinks. I'm sorry..))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:21 pm

The female stepped slowly out of the thicket, gray eyes still trained on the unfamiliar weimeraner. "What's...what's your name? You know mind already." He may have already said his name, but Larka couldn't remember. She wasn't really paying attention to what he said earlier, instead she was making plans on where she would run to next.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Madi wrote:
((I know. ^^))

"No, you're not dreaming. Open your eyes," I said quietly, placing my paw on her shoulder again, to try and reassure her. I suddenly got a wave of sympathy for the female, as I had been in this same situation once, but not near as horrible as hers. I whimperd as I said, "Please, open your eyes."

The female reluctantly obeyed, closing her eyes tighter for just one moment before slowly opening them to see a dog and a meal in front of her. "Great, now I have seriously lost it! First my hearing, then my smell, and now I am seeing things! What next? A giant purple monkey will come and offer me a new life? Ha get real. " She muttered in a soft whine. The food did look good, and Yuea felt the need to poke it to see if it was really there, but she would not give it that satisfaction. If she did, it would disappear and mock her as it went.

Last edited by |Sweet| on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

Madi wrote:
~Izzy~ wrote:

[Thanks]
[But I'm sorry for bringing a rant on you guys like that T_T]
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:23 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:
Madi wrote:
~Izzy~ wrote:

[Thanks]
[But I'm sorry for bringing a rant on you guys like that T_T]

{Es fine My ninja friend. I don't mind.}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:25 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:
The female stepped slowly out of the thicket, gray eyes still trained on the unfamiliar weimeraner. "What's...what's your name? You know mind already." He may have already said his name, but Larka couldn't remember. She wasn't really paying attention to what he said earlier, instead she was making plans on where she would run to next.
"I'm Dimani," he replied, his voice still soft and gentle, though he doubted it would do any good. He could tell she was probably going to run soon, but he decided it wouldn't hurt to try and comfort her.

((It's fine, Izzy, I would've done the same.))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:28 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The female reluctantly obeyed, closing her eyes tighter for just one moment before slowly opening them to see a dog and a meal in front of her. "Great, now I have seriously lost it! First my hearing, then my smell, and now I am seeing things! What next? A giant purple monkey will come and offer me a new life? Ha get real. " She muttered in a soft whine. The food did look good, and Yuea felt the need to poke it to see if it was really there, but she would not give it that satisfaction. If she did, it would disappear and mock her as it went.

Kima slowly closed his eyes, losing his patience, though he knew he shouldn't. He carefully thought, before saying, "I am truly here. What more proof do you want?! Whatever it is, I'll give it to you. Just tell me, what more proof do you need to actually believe me?" He opened his eyes, seeing the desperate gaze, and suddenly felt guilty for raising his voice at her.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:30 pm

[I'm gonna go write a bit then hit the hay early]
[Sorry, bye]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:32 pm

~Izzy~ wrote:
[I'm gonna go write a bit then hit the hay early]
[Sorry, bye]
((That's alright! Bye!))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Evaine swiftly ran through a large clearing, running through it in circles, daydreaming, as if a herd of sheep were there in the middle, and a large wooden fence was the only thing to cut them off from the world outside. But, as dreams go, you always have to wake up. Sure enough, this happened when she closed her eyes, and she quickly found her self tumbling into the dirt. "Oof!" she grunted as she hit the ground with a loud thud. She looked back to see that she had tripped on a rock. She she growled and rose to her paws, shaking the dirt from her long, silky pelt and looking around. The herd of sheep was gone. And so went her smile as well.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:13 am

Madi wrote:

Kima slowly closed his eyes, losing his patience, though he knew he shouldn't. He carefully thought, before saying, "I am truly here. What more proof do you want?! Whatever it is, I'll give it to you. Just tell me, what more proof do you need to actually believe me?" He opened his eyes, seeing the desperate gaze, and suddenly felt guilty for raising his voice at her.

"What is your name then?" Yuea asked, eying him curiously. Why would an illusion care if she died. Usually they just laughed at her misery, but this one seemed not to be enjoying it as much as the others. Maybe he was real..... But how could a dog be out here in the middle of no where, looking happy and full with food.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 am

Madi wrote:
~Izzy~ wrote:
"I'm Dimani," he replied, his voice still soft and gentle, though he doubted it would do any good. He could tell she was probably going to run soon, but he decided it wouldn't hurt to try and comfort her.

((It's fine, Izzy, I would've done the same.))

Well, at least he isn't reluctant to share his identity. That's pretty good...

She chewed on the inside of her cheek as she tried to assure herself. "I guess...I'll take a look at your pack."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 am

<Name> Jack
<Gender> Male
<Breed> Border Collie & Siberian Husky Mix (heehee.)
<Pack> Burning Embers
<Description> Jack has strage ur, a mix of light brown, dark brown, white, and black. His toes are a nice shade of silver, as is his belly. He has big blue eyes and a fluffy tail. His structure is tall, muscular, and strong.
<Personality> Jack is a fair, kind male with an urge to help other dogs as much as possible.
<Other> Age of Ice Wink
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Karie wrote:
<Name> Jack
<Gender> Male
<Breed> Border Collie & Siberian Husky Mix (heehee.)
<Pack> Burning Embers
<Description> Jack has strage ur, a mix of light brown, dark brown, white, and black. His toes are a nice shade of silver, as is his belly. He has big blue eyes and a fluffy tail. His structure is tall, muscular, and strong.
<Personality> Jack is a fair, kind male with an urge to help other dogs as much as possible.
<Other> Age of Ice Wink

((Accepted, and I changed the Secret word. xP ))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:11 pm

{Reply Madi?}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:15 pm

[quote="|Sweet|"]
Madi wrote:

"What is your name then?" Yuea asked, eying him curiously. Why would an illusion care if she died. Usually they just laughed at her misery, but this one seemed not to be enjoying it as much as the others. Maybe he was real..... But how could a dog be out here in the middle of no where, looking happy and full with food.
Kima sighed as he sat back on his haunches. This was probably going to take a while. "My name is Kima. I'm the alpha of a nearby dog pack, which isn't too far away from here," he replied, hoping that was enough of an explanation. He looked to the malnurished female with sympathy clouding his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:16 pm

{{ Frayed and Forgotten. (: }}
{{ Jack and the leader? }}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: