Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Madi wrote:
The Decadere clone nodded and lunged, soon taking the the hare's life in the blink of an eye. He dropped it to the ground and smiled to the fea, "Good job."

"Thanks, you didn't do so bad yourself," Elith chuckled. (WB -sigh-)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 pm

The Decadere clone couldn't help but smile, "Thanks. You know, I didn't exactly want to be the alpha of this pack, but my brother and sis were to young..."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Madi wrote:
The Decadere clone couldn't help but smile, "Thanks. You know, I didn't exactly want to be the alpha of this pack, but my brother and sis were to young..."

Elith nodded, "But you stepped up to the plate. Good for you. It takes a strong moral conscious to be able to step up like you did. You must make a very good alpha," she said. She realized that her hare was freezing, and bit into it.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:27 pm

He nodded but looked down, his smile fading, "I'm just not the most social or most friendly.. so I know not all see me as the best alpha..."
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:32 pm

"You're probably right." He sighed, trying to think of a different way to escape. Would anyone find them? He nuzzled her ear gently.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:35 pm

((This ish fun! xD))

Last edited by Madi on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Creven laid down on his haunches, flicking her lightly with his tail to show that she could lay next to him if she so desired.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Miria then laid beside him, whispering, "Thank you Creven. You truly are a wonderful friend."She continued to shiver violently. ((Steppy two!))
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:43 pm

(yaaaay Very Happy)

"As are you." He cuddled close, in an attempt to warm the both of them. Not even his thick red fox pelt could shield him from /this/ cold. It was freezing!
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Miria coughed, her eyes slightly closing, "I don't know what we're going to do, Creven." She looked to the pact of ice thet blocked their entrance, her eyes filling with dispair...
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:48 pm

"Again, we'll figure out something. Someone has to find us." Eventually. He added silently in his head
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Miria nodded, "Yes, they.. they must. I'm sure they're searching for us right now." With that, she closed her eyes, and breathed in deeply.
**Meanwhile**
Amila and Aero looked around frantically through the snow, calling out, "Miria!! Creven!!"
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:00 pm

The reynard rested his head on his paws, trying to keep them from getting bitten from the frost. How long would it be? Would they go hungry? Would it be soon? Was the snow packed air tight?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:00 pm

((Bleh. I have to go... I may be back, but it's not too likely...))
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:03 pm

(Aww Sad OK)
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:02 am

Madi wrote:
He nodded but looked down, his smile fading, "I'm just not the most social or most friendly.. so I know not all see me as the best alpha..."

"It doesn't matter what they think. What matters is that you don't have to be alpha, you could have chosen anybody else, but you are. I think that's extremely noble of you, You hold yourself like a king, and therefore you are one," Elith said, her hare completely forgotten about by now. She was looking straight at him with a type of fire in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:21 am

Miria coughed once more, and mimiced him as she rest her own head on her paws. She placed her tail on top of his, as an attempt to keep him warm. She was alpha, it was her duty to protect the members of her pack.

Decadere's eyes lit up, sparked by the fire in her own eyes. He couldn't help but let his smile grow, as he said, "Thank you, Elith. No one has ever said anything like that to me, before." He could tell she meant it too.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:24 am

Madi wrote:
Decadere's eyes lit up, sparked by the fire in her own eyes. He couldn't help but let his smile grow, as he said, "Thank you, Elith. No one has ever said anything like that to me, before." He could tell she meant it too.

"Well they should have. It's true," Elith murmured, "And you deserve the praise more than anyone I know. Hm... would you mind helping me choose a den?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:27 am

Decadere nodded, finally warming up to this fea, "I would be delighted." He quickly rose to his paws and shook the snow off of his pelt. He turned his head to her for a split second, then began to pad towards the camp site once more.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 am

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, finally warming up to this fea, "I would be delighted." He quickly rose to his paws and shook the snow off of his pelt. He turned his head to her for a split second, then began to pad towards the camp site once more.

Elith grinned to herself. Yes! She was finally getting somewhere with him. Now that he was becoming more friendly towards her, she could return the favor. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:32 am

Decadere nodded, "You're welcome." He passed the frozen lake, the large iceberg, the bow of the Titanic, (couldn't help it! xD) and soon was in the camp. He smiled and flicked his tail, "All dens are available. "
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:37 am

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, "You're welcome." He passed the frozen lake, the large iceberg, the bow of the Titanic, (couldn't help it! xD) and soon was in the camp. He smiled and flicked his tail, "All dens are available. "

"Hm...," Elith paused, "Really? These are all open?" surprise was evident in her voice. "Which cave would you guess is the darkest?" she asked, "I don't like to be woken up by light. It makes me cranky."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 am

Decadere cocked his head, "I myself don't exactly prefer the light shining in mine either, so I tend to enjoy dens that lie behind trees, like that one over there." He flicked his tail, motioning in the direction of the den he was refering to.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:43 am

Madi wrote:
Decadere cocked his head, "I myself don't exactly prefer the light shining in mine either, so I tend to enjoy dens that lie behind trees, like that one over there." He flicked his tail, motioning in the direction of the den he was refering to.

Elith padded over to the den that he had pointed to, "Hm...," she said from the inside, "I like it. I think I'll be staying here," he voice echoed. When she noticed how funny it sounded, she giggled.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am

Decadere lightly chuckled as he heard her voice echo throughout the cave. He smiled and went to her side as he yelped, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next